Question about problems logging in

I apologize if this is the wrong board. I just started playing yesterday for the first time, and I guess I picked a "good" time to start haha....

After the events of yesterday (I shall call it the Great Ban of 2014), I got kicked from the server. However, after getting the ban lifted, it now tells me my username/password is incorrect (I know they are correct). I'm kind of at a loss as to what to do so any help would certainly be appreciated.

Character name: lordrusei

GC#: 42122061

im sorry to tell you. but since the problems with the hack and bans. we did a rollback of few hours in the database.

now it seams your account is not created.

im sorry to say that you will have to create again your account and start over again.

=\

Its very possible, it was around 4-5pm Mountain Time Zone. I did try to create an account after you mentioned that, and its telling me the database is offline currently.

im sorry to tell you. but since the problems with the hack and bans. we did a rollback of few hours in the database.

now it seams your account is not created.

im sorry to say that you will have to create again your account and start over again.

=\

you should be able to register again.