WTF

Guest patronsaint

Why dont you just give up?,i mean just look around you,you are alone against the hole server,wich means,that Draven is a GM and you are an asshole who doesnt have friends here.

Dont you realize how sad is this?everybody will know that you are just a loser who doesnt have friends here.

You are pathetic you are not welcome here so give up and go cry with your mommy,of course if she even care about you.

@choko ur a piece of shit just like draven

I'm glad that our feelings toward each other are mutual. I don't think I care too much to associate with you after what I've seen in this thread.

ROFLMFAO this is so hilarious i cant stop laughing patu take the hint and go in the corner and cut urself u stupid emo

ROFLMAO @Chokos comment

Edited by Draven

Guest patronsaint

im not an emo you stupid fuck and choko go die ur server sucks ass and to all the rest of you see you ingame when i get my comp back from the shop

@draven ur a moron and you wont catch me the next time HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

lmfao we will see u moron if u think its just ur name that gives u away to me u got another thought coming ill know when you get online and i hope u buy insurance for ur comp when u get it fixed this time because the next time i fry it i might just set it to go up in smoke

Guest patronsaint

im going to bed ill cya in 2-3 days assholes and this next time i will take ur server out with my own 2 hands

haha foolish kiddo, indeed he got a lot of courage, or hes just stupid a lot..

well no doubts, surely hes a stupid LOL.

Hey draven go easy on his next computer /notrly

keep dreaming asshole this server is under my protection and no matter what u threaten its like a clown everyone laughs at it u might know how to use trainers and CE but ur skills are nothing so get a life and go find a new game to play this next time not only will ur comp be blown out but u will also be perm banned.

SO SAYS DRAVEN

• Like 1