found a skin site

Draven

i 4got about that site, i got sum of my skins from there a few months ago, sum r pretty good. i like the mario boxes :D thx 4 findin it draven, i wanted to go 2 that site again but i couldnt remember wat it was called and i couldnt b bothered 2 search for it lol.

How do the menu skins work? I tried changing the effects that worked fine and I did hell alot of reading but kept going round in circles, I'm stumped.

If someone could post a pretty simple guide i would be grateful and who know's they might even get a sticky on the fourms lol

Edited by djij2010

The Tron item boxes are the best thing ever.

I'm also almost tempted to get the Awesomeeffects skin. xD

How do the menu skins work? I tried changing the effects that worked fine and I did hell alot of reading but kept going round in circles, I'm stumped.

Don't all rush XD

Go to your PSO folder > Data and drop the files in there. (Overwrite the old files if asked, obviously)

The HUD will be named: f256_hyouji.prs

Simply put it in your data folder and start up PSO. I'm pretty sure by default you don't have that file as the game uses the default HUD without it. If you wish to uninstall it simply either delete or rename the file f256_hyouji.prs. (f256_hyouji2.prs works fine)

• Like 2

Go to your PSO folder > Data and drop the files in there. (Overwrite the old files if asked, obviously)

The HUD will be named: f256_hyouji.prs

Simply put it in your data folder and start up PSO. I'm pretty sure by default you don't have that file as the game uses the default HUD without it. If you wish to uninstall it simply either delete or rename the file f256_hyouji.prs. (f256_hyouji2.prs works fine)

Ah thanks very much, i did search for the hud file but could not find it =] i'll will try this later and post my results

just unzip the HUD skin directly into ur data folder (thats all i did) and the game will read it and replace the default HUD

I tried that and it didnt work but it did this time lol, must of been a glitched download

pso1277413693.png

looks good i think =]

• 3 weeks later...