Soccer Event

Luke

ENGLISH

I tried to have a soccer event today. Was something I did at the last minute. It did not end very well because there was some confusion as to what goal people were supposed to hit the ball in. I also had a hard time communicating because of my poor Spanish.

I am willing to try this event again, but it has to be more organized. Players are going to have to register here on the forum with the character they want to play with and decide what side they want to be on.

The prices will be decided before the event. Would like some opinions of what prizes to use.

Please post if you are interested in participating. A date will be set later.

___________________________________________________________________________________

SPANISH

Intente tener un evento de soccer hoy. Fue algo de ultimo minuto. No termino muy bien porque hubo confusion sobre que gol era de quien y quienes eran los equipos etc. Tambien tuve un tiempo dificil al no poder comunicarme tan bien por mi poco lenguaje en espanol.

Estoy dispuesto a volver a intentar este evento otraves , pero ahora mas organizado. Los participantes van a tener que registrarse en el foro con el nombre de su personaje con el que quieran jugar y el lado que quieran.

Los premios seran decididos despues del evento . Me gustaria tener opiniones sobre cuales premios dar.

Porfavor postea si estas interesado en participar. El dia del evento sera dada a conocer despues.

Edited by semsax

sure count me in... I always wanted to see those last 2 lobbys on action.

and if you'd like some help with the spanish comunications well I can help you with that.

(one of the perks of being bilingual XD)

As for prizes well...

how about for the winning team a rank S weapon and for the losing team a photon sphere or crystal?

as a suggestion of course.

oh yo participo!! Name in game: Sinar

Y para el premio, yo le daria al ganador un DFshield, Āæo es mucho? XD

And for the prize, I would give the winner a DFshield, or is it much? XD

luke I think that should be more organized form teams of 3 people to play! and everyone should put the members of each team ... is only a review to better organize! : 3

I hope it's a good opinion

• 1 year later...

these kind of events should be happening not some silly funeral crap for some guy that logs in everyday, I mean come on be creative here and try to have some fun.

Why not at the very least have some kind of scavenger hunt at the very least.

• 4 months later...