Option shortcut?

Dissension

I've been having some problems getting to the options menu. Ill go to the shortcut in the PSO folder, click it, and nothing wil show up. I have Vista, so is there some sort of vista fix I need to do to access the options?

Edited by Dissension

I've been having so me problems getting to the options menu. Ill go to the shortcut in the PSO folder, click it, and nothing wil show up. I have Vista, so is there some sort of vista fix I need to do to access the options?

you have to use the vonline.exe to get the options.

Reisntalled because my anti-virus was giving me some trouble because it didnt like the name of a file, vonline.exe. Heh, so now I can run vonline, but now when I try to go toe the options menu I get an error, failed to start options, error code:2. Any idea what the code is?

Hahaha, wow, I think this game just hates me. I can indeed access the options via online.exe but, I cant actually do anything because I cant select a resolution. The resolution list is blank. lawls, awesome

so you the options don't apply ,//???

in that matters let me see what I can do.