Episode 1 Government Quest 1-1 bug

I was running a couple new players through government quest 1-1 on Normal difficulty, and we encountered an odd warp glitch. By looking at the area map in the accompanying screen shots you can see what happened; I made her bear with me as we experimented a bit, in order to have as much information as possible to give in the error report.

When one of the players took the warp from Pioneer 2 down to the planet, she appeared several rooms away from the start point... And she was underground.

error1a.jpg

So far underground that only the very top of her telepipe was visible to the rest of us.

error1d.jpg

Taking the telepipe up to Pioneer 2, she returned through the transporter and ended up in the exact same spot. Taking the telepipe up and then back down only resulted in her moving several feet to one side.

error1b.jpg

Leaving the room and then returning fixed the problem. It only occurred to me AFTER we were done with the quest that I should have had her telepipe to Pioneer 2, then try to take someone else's telepipe back to the planet.

error1e-1.jpg

:P