To the people with old-ish computers:

Akioyamato

Aight bruh, this is pissing me off... I can't play the game do too X-TREME LAG! Not by internet connection either.

I've said this before but my computer (Laptop rather) can play PSU:AotI JUST FINE! but it can't play pso. And to my eyesight, pso's graphics aren't that good. So! I'm asking, what settings do older computer users play on with no lag (or as little as possible)?

Mine be as shown (With lag of course):

3fc55a7c82c2f193f5ce4307f59d9cc7.pngb3f6b87225f0d547107f0c8818ddc2e6.png

And of course I don't know what the hell that fog crap means, just... make the lag go away please ;-; I don't feel like turning on my Wii, she always has a headache ;)

Edited by Akioyamato
  • Like 1

That sucks dude, I would suggest you lower all the graphics sliders and but a check under the section titled "Low Res Texture."

Then try running it again after that and it shouldn't lag anymore if it is a gpu problem.

However it is a cpu problem I would say you should go over what else is running in the background aside from your game.

• Like 1

the physics simulation is pso is a cpu hog, if anything on a laptop is killing performance it's probably particle generation and control. people in the past have made edits to the particle data to reduce or remove them completely to aid performance