Character skin request

Arkith

Is there anyone making skins? I'm thinking about making skins myself but I'm pretty sure someone else would do a better work than me xD so, what I'd like to have is a HUmar skin somewhat like bleach characters, but still with a PSO feel so it would make sense xD

First, I'd be great to have a hairstyle like this

kenpachi_zaraki_line_art_by_bleachod-d5i

It doesn't even have to be the same hairstyle, especially because I don't know if this is possible xD but I'd be great that, for example, the ponytail hairstyle would have those lines he have on the sides on the left side.

And as for clothes, something any close to this would be great

zaraki_kenpachi_by_tsomebody69-d5briyf.p

But of course, with this somewhat futuristic twist and other things, things like, I dunno, an armor on the left arm, while the right arm is uncovered and has some wristband or something, you know, so HUmar shape wouldn't look weird or like he has been fapping with his left hand too much xD

So, that's it :D

the hair is part of the 3d model so i don't know how change it, but maybe i can swap the hair of the humar with some ramar or watherver look like that.

and the costume a think it can work, maybe using some samurai armor style in the left fat arm.

and i need the name of that char for look more images.

Edited by highbass
  • Like 1

the hair is part of the 3d model so i don't know how change it, but maybe i can swap the hair of the humar with some ramar or watherver look like that.

and the costume a think it can work, maybe using some samurai armor style in the left fat arm.

and i need the name of that char for look more images.

That would be totally awesome o: oh, and character's name is zaraki kenpachi, from "bleach"

Here's a shitty guide I made but it's only re coloring...... But play around with other things and you will figure it out xD

Great, thanks :D

I'd try

foto.jpg

I'd try

foto.jpg

try 2

foto.jpg

OMG o,o both look amazing :D I think arm armor worked better for first try, also, would be great if pants reached socks, and, as for the archives to be replaced in the PSO data, I think they should replace first hair, first clothes and first face o:

try 3 and files

9D0.jpg

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/fb05ace1

in the first 3 costumes I'd put the 3 attemps.

for the face you have to use the face 1 and the skin 1

and for the hair you have to put the number 1 but you dont see it in the preveiw, you gonna see it in game

Edited by highbass
  • Like 1

try 3 and files

foto2.jpg

http://www67.zippyshare.com/v/2767807/file.html

in the first 3 costumes I'd put the 3 attemps.

for the face you have to use the face 1 and the skin 1

and for the hair you have to put the number 1 but you dont see it in the preveiw, you gonna see it in game

Alrighty, thank you so much, it's amazing!

thanks, if you need something tell me

Of course :D por cierto, recien me doy cuenta que eres chileno, meh, hablando ingles para nada xD