Game closes immediately after attempting to start

Hi there. Just started on Ultima PSO BB last night and was psyched to play today after work. But when attempting to launch game it gos to a black screen and closes out immediately. Any ideas? It was working great last night.

Check your options to see if the resolution setting changed. Sometimes the options have reverted on me for unknown reasons.

Usually when the game attempts to open and closes, it is because the options are set to a resolution that your PC does not support. To figure out which resolutions you can use, click the little "?" next to the resolution drop-down.

Hoping someone may know. So far I have attempted adjusting resolution, checked windows firewall, renamed psobb.pat to psobb.exe, and changed psobb.exe to psobb_old.exe ( I found this in another post) the program is being run as Administrator. It worked great just last night. The only thing I had done today was installed Mumble for voice chat, with the pso overlay in the pso_root. I have attempted to run the program after taking mumble out and still nothing, so I put it back. As I would like to have it.

I have been looking in other posts and I found that other users using Mumble had to run in windowed mode and could not run in full screen. There was an admin post there that stated he will attempt to remove bars from windowed mode to improve it.

I'd recommend you o try each resolution setting again in the launcher, at least one of them should work correctly in fullscreen mode