Yonkou's Tradelist

Yonkou

i like the HP...i have a lvl 200 rati mag with majority of power like 112 power....chainsawd with 20 beast 20 machine 20 dark....sound alright so far??

Sorry SLy, nothing than you offer to me really interests to me, I have chain sawd and I do not want mags, are good items, but I look for the items that can use.

i have a excaliber with 40 dark,rage de feu 20.n 35.abeast 40.dark

ign tweek

Tweek, I look for Excalibur it with hit or one Lame d'Argent with hit, and I have Rage de Feu it, and the trade...

PD:Please, you read before posts items anyone, but underneath the items that I have, this the list of the items that I look for.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello.

I'd like a unit that makes my character hit faster with melee or guns.

I'm still fairly new, so I don't have much, but I do have some meseta.

Please let me know, thank you :D

Also, if you have any type of Hunter mag, I'd be interested. (mainly just want the speed thing though).

Edited by Volcompat321

Im interested in that Heaven Punisher, im willing to trade for 3 centurions, Mother Garb+ and 4 pds

The heaven Punisher together this reserved another item to it if I do not attend the event of Olga Flow, for Parasitic Gene Flow, is the only thing that really interests to me aside from other items.

This reserved the HP

It goes now… that looked for the Socerer' s cane with anxieties, because it was going to me to create a Fonewm and it is the only good cane that I need, not counting the Dark Bridge.

And by the Moola Rock me they gave this morning it.

To see if you recover cane:) . I at the moment am trying to obtain cane as for me.