DC'd and lost my entire inventory (equip and extra wep/mags)

Hello!

I was transferring items between 2 accounts when I dropped my Spread Needle (first item) and immedately when it touched the ground I DC'd. But the item didn't drop on the other screen and when I returned online everything I had in my inventory was lost. I have print screens but not a fresh one on the 2 mags I was feeding (lvl 150-ish and 130-ish) and it's the second time now Im loosing mags I've fed to 150+ cause no print screen on stats. So I was thinking, since I havent played anything today, is it possible to rollback like 1 hour back from now instead of how you usually do it?

I would be very grateful. Here's my info:

Guildcard: 42013144
Character slot: 4 (isho lvl 139, RAmar)

All this happened from between 15-20 minutes ago from when this topic was posted.

(23-27 minutes ago from when I did a edit)

Thanks in advance :)

Edited by fukinwichu

the stuff you had before the rollback dissappeared, have a GM in game to refund them.

Ranger Wall

God/Ability

Heavenly/Mind(2)

Soma Lv 200 [10/0/10/180]

Those items mentioned (Ranger wall - Soma) was the only ones that was left when I came back online. I took them out to transfer together with the first item I dropped (Spread Needle), and everything I had before taking out those items (Ranger Wall,God Ability...etc) was lost. Which were a spread needle, l&k 38 combat, frozen shooter, lieutenant gear, god/power, heavenly/ability+, heavenly/ability, v101, Secure Feet, Savitri lvl200 mag, madhu x2 lvl 130-ish and 150-ish and the rest was "survival" items like dimates, trimates, difluids etc (stuff of no value).

So I guess everything that was newly added (Ranger Wall - Soma) was kept. When I logged in I saw that they were put back into my bank, so I guess they're safe and I don't need them refunded. If they don't mess up the game if I drop them aswell hehe Mr Jinx is back in town haha :P

Thanks a lot mate! Was worried this would take a bit longer but no playtime lost for me! You see, I can only play on specifik days so if one of them is wasted I have to wait longer time until next time :) But this problem was fixed very quickly and pleasantly :) Thanks again!