Requesting Rollback

Seems I have encountered a bug in the game as today I was doing a casual Path to Salvation Quest on Very Hard during the Happy Hour event on Saturday to gain a few levels. Everything was smoothly then I disconnected from server for a few hours. When I returned back (After Happy Hour Event was finished) I noticed I have lost all my items in my inventory. I checked my bank and my bank items are ok but not my personal items (character items that can hold up to 30). All were gone. All I have now is a ???? item. My Guildcard is 42013408. The items I lost were: Demolition Comet +25 (0/0/0/0) - Diska of Braveman (0/0/0/0/45) - Last Survivor (0/20/0/0/25) - Inferno Bazooka (40/40/0/0) - General Armour (2 Slots) - V101 - God/Body - Black Deva Mag with stats of 5/25/45/26 (Farlla/Pilla/Myalla&Youlla) Recently just evloved my Mag. The server time when my items was ok was approximately around 7 pm which is 10pm EST for me. Hopefully this can be resolved.

As you can see from the image, my bank is fine.

pso1397969678.png

Now on my character it is not fine.

pso1397969694.png

Damn, so many Bug occurrences =[ :onion-head02: Hope the GM's get back to you soon mate.

• Like 1

rollback is done and these are the results

Demolition Comet +21 (0/0/0/0) <--- lost 4 grinds

Diska of Braveman (0/0/0/0/45)

Last Survivor (0/20/0/0/25)

Inferno Bazooka (40/40/0/0)

General Armour (2 Slots)

V101

God/Body

Black Deva Mag with stats of 5/25/45/26 (Farlla/Pilla/Myalla&Youlla) <--- 5/25/36/23 it got back to that

Thank you very much sir. Even though I have to re-level my mag, I am not complaining as I really wanted my items back. Thanks for curing this problem. An administrator/moderator can close this topic as problem have been cured.