Choko's Tradelist o:

Choko

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No offense Choko, but please at some time add more info on this.

such as exact percents on the weapons...you dont have to do the Lavis thats understandable.

but i would like to know more info on MILLE, HP, and Ophelie Seize....i understand u say high hit but i would

like to know more on the percents or...the exact hit...

Just write everything down on a sheet of paper than copy over?? <_< not trying to sound like a douche

No offense Choko, but please at some time add more info on this.

such as exact percents on the weapons...you dont have to do the Lavis thats understandable.

but i would like to know more info on MILLE, HP, and Ophelie Seize....i understand u say high hit but i would

like to know more on the percents or...the exact hit...

Just write everything down on a sheet of paper than copy over?? <_< not trying to sound like a douche

I have like 20 seizes in my bank and I said I was lazy and I would update this ><

Also, if you'd like more info on one particular item ask...I have multiples of most of the items up there....and don't feel like putting %s for all of them down

Edited by Choko

I have like 20 seizes in my bank and I said I was lazy and I would update this ><

Also, if you'd like more info on one particular item ask...I have multiples of most of the items up there....and don't feel like putting %s for all of them down

lul well guess ill just talk to u in game if i want somethin..><

bueno ya postie me dava flojera pero lo hice XD la zamba estos son los status native 55 dark 40 hit 50 flowens sword auw 3084 native 40 machine 30 max grinder 85 esta a max grinder la flowen sword te doy eso por Heven punisher y excalibur si quieres posteas SI no posteas NO tu decides si estas interesado o interesada

bueno ya postie me dava flojera pero lo hice XD la zamba estos son los status native 55 dark 40 hit 50 flowens sword auw 3084 native 40 machine 30 max grinder 85 esta a max grinder la flowen sword te doy eso por Heven punisher y excalibur si quieres posteas SI no posteas NO tu decides si estas interesado o interesada

hmm, sure. "SI"

umm, it's more along the lines of I was lazy and didn't want to hunt them more than I need them .xD

If I find what you mentioned earlier then I will offer them for that. Also, you can pick from some of the less valuable stuff on the list. I'll add more stuff later too. xD