How can I lock onto an enemy?

Hi I'm new to BB. I used to play PSO for years on dreamcast and xbox and I've scoured the forum for what i could find, but of all the pictures of the keyboard controls none of them list lock on.

Does anybody know how i can lock onto an enemy?

I think the closest is to use the camera fix angle view-button, for me which uses a Dreamcast controller/remote pad it's "L2" but I think on the keyboard its arrow up/up arrow. You're suppose to hold it in while attacking and the highlight must be green on the enemy/target.

Controlling your targeting is a rather simple matter via the left and right arrow keys when you're facing a group of enemies.(if you're using a keyboard) However you can easily "overshoot" when quickly trying to select a specific target at times, this is especially true when playing as a RA and engaging targets from rifle range. Very short taps then of the keys are required to cycle thru targets, taking care not to overshoot your target selection.

Also, some weapons throw up different colored targeting arrows, at different ranges. Like for example, Mille Marteaux's standard range throws up green arrows at it's "mech gun" range, however those turn to RED at it's extended range of it's special attack with either Divine Punishment or it's secondary long-range auto-lock targeting mode. Take note, certain techs can also do this if you are playing a FO, instead their arrows are blue!

So yea, practice makes perfect, a minute to learn, a lifetime to master. Hope this helps, good luck! :onion-head11:

Edited by Trigunman
  • Like 2