Lost items due to a glitch

Hello!

I just lost my items, precisely when I got finished with the transfer (No, I didn't use the trade function). Something very strange happened: I dropped 10 dimates, picked them up with the other character (using 2 computers and 2 account's when transferring), looking in inbox and instead of 10 dimates I had one more Core Shield which later shown as equipped together with the original one. After this transfer I left to start a new game, and then my most important items was lost, just like the game knew what would hurt me the most :( Time this occured was almost precisely 43 hours ago (I'm living in Sweden, don't know what time it occured in your hours).

Items lost as seen on the pictures that I would like back: v101, Heavenly/Ability x2, the mag Bhirava 10/20/170/0 PB's: Farlla, Pilla and Golla.

Guildcard: 42013144
Character slot: 4 (isho lvl 7, RAmar)

Before & after pics:

http://imageshack.co...7/9472/z30p.jpg

http://imageshack.co...1/6336/rt8y.jpg

http://imageshack.co...2/3037/57hm.jpg

You can clearly see on one of the pictures (the after-picture) that it's glitched, im equpping a Spread Needle with only a frame without any units to boost my stats and 0 mats consumed :P It looks like EVERYTHING beneath the Core Shields was lost which was monomates, monofluids, v101, heavenly/ability x2, Bhirava (mag) and telepipes, even the frekking glitching shields hehe :P

Would be much grateful if I could get these stuff restored. Second time in a month im loosing a v101 now, last time due to a roll back, now cause of a glitch :( But this time Im hopefully getting it back :) Thanks in advance!

Edited by fukinwichu

Once... i dropped 10 dimates, a friend asked me why i dropped a v502 (some desync i guess) then i picked it up and dc'd when i loged in again, i lost 7 weapons! ...since you lost a few items, ask serverus (mio), i think he can give you the items (without a rollback if they are less than 6)

Edited by srojasq

Once... i dropped 10 dimates, a friend asked me why i dropped a v502 (some desync i guess) then i picked it up and dc'd when i loged in again, i lost 7 weapons! ...since you lost a few items, ask serverus (mio), i think he can give you the items (without a rollback if they are less than 6)

Sounds like the same bug :)

I PM'd KajeX with the same words and he referred me to this section. And yes, it's only 4 items (v101, heavenly/ability x2 and a lvl 200 mag). But thanks for the tip! :)

Have I done something wrong with my bug report? Im pretty sure I did everything on the list in the how to put a report-thread. Or are you admins working on it?

Sorry if it sounds that Im rushing you, but the thing is that I can't play without these items. Well perhaps I can but then I need to hunt them all over again and I don't know if you're going to solve this problem with a minor roll back, if so I will lose even more if I keep play :/