Several issues

So lately I'm having severe issues getting on the game. I don't play often so I can't tell when exactly this started happening, but I first noticed two days ago.

First of all, I can get past the launcher just fine, but sometimes it freezes in the news screen - the little circle on the top right will just keep spinning, but the window on the bottom won't show up. All I can do is kill and reopen the client.

Or sometimes it lets me past the news screen, but it freezes while loading the character screen. Again, all I can do then is kill and reopen. Again other times it lets me get past the character screen, and either it just keeps loading forever or it actually comes up with a message saying either the server is full or offline. The most recent message even said there was no ship.

Sometimes I can log on, usually after several attempts, without changing anything.

I've checked my system for infections (idk, it came to mind) and tried running PSO with my antivirus deactivated. Now as a noob with technical stuff I've run out of solutions. What else is there I should check for?

Oh yeah and another thing; I'm unable to run two clients since... ever. One of the clients will freeze after a few minutes. Talking about freeze, it actually happens alot even with just one client. Usually randomly or when people switch their weapons, but not always. It just completely freezes, leaving me with no other option but to kill the client with the task manager. Doesn't even come up with an error message. Any idea why?

The server isn't totally consistent, it has maintenance going on on the regular and also gets ddos attacked alot. Trouble logging in is strictly connection related (unless you get the ban glitch which is just an IP conflict) so if you're freezing my best advice is buy new Toaster/Blender. The ship says its down right now because its down.

What you are mentioning is a myriad of different and unrelated problems. So yea server isn't perfect all the time, but still by far the best one in existence.

Edited by Aiden Payne