Mag stat fix?

Hello. First time on the forums. Been playig the past few days. Last night fgot my mag a Ila, to stat combination:

Def 5,

Power 13 ish (I can't recall exactlly but was the stat I was pumping up)

Dex 45

Mind 0.

My aim was for an eventual Sato.

When I loged in tonight (March 6th 2014) my Mag mysteriously had 9 points in def. I know I had not fed it anything to raise those points.(Been on a strick Antidote, then anti pralasis till this point in it's life then dimate diet.)

I konw te server have bewn having issues and roll backs lately. I really don't want to have to start all over giving I'm level 35 and sank a good deal of time into my Mag already.

Any chance to get a fix?

Server is down, so I can't help now... Basically when you're done raising a mag (if you just have a mag raising room), make sure to do the following when you are done:

• Reload lobby to make sure the stats are saved properly.
  • DO NOT deposit the mag into the common bank ever ever ever until the mag is level 200.

You don't have to do a rollback for one item. I can just fix the mag.

• Like 1

There are a tonne of bugs relating to mags on this server, although fairly straight forward to fix they probably won't be fixed anytime soon. To be safe you should relog every time your mag evolves, this way you won't get different stats, but you may find the evolution is different when you log back on.

I seem to have, back in the old Sega servers (their old forums etc and on pso-world), for some weird reason, there is an issue with MAGs having an odd number, like quitting the game with odd levels, or letting someone pick up and odd level MAG. I had the same issue as well. Might be worth testing whether changing blocks on an Ila that even number is going to keep it an Ila (till Pow> Dex)

Server is down, so I can't help now... Basically when you're done raising a mag (if you just have a mag raising room), make sure to do the following when you are done:

• Reload lobby to make sure the stats are saved properly.
  • DO NOT deposit the mag into the common bank ever ever ever until the mag is level 200.

You don't have to do a rollback for one item. I can just fix the mag.

Oh I never put it into the bank. I know that can save lost syncro, but same time its risky on online servers. So not worth it.

. I just thought it weird my mag got 3 points of def for no good reason, and lost a swack of dex. But thank you for offering to fix it.

I eagerly await said fix, I want to get back to feeding/exploring after all.

Already know moving here was a od idea. The mods seem so much nicer and on point.