mylandra

@funkytrousers

Just hit me up in-game if you want to do any, I'll pick up a new character if you want to do stages I've already done. We haven't done much recently cause of less players joining in, but I guess we may be able to turn the tides now :)

I'm off that day so I can do whenever. Waiting on Squish to confirm what time. I'll get on Ventrillo and guide us through the maps. Would be much easier with mic than having to type. (I use Xbox controller)

Edited by foiexx

Did someone say C-Mode? Count ME in lol, I need a zalure needle like extra bad :onion108:Hopefully there's still spots available?

Funky this event was supposed to be for team only but since I don't think many people will be participating, hit me up in game and I'll give you some item as a prize :P

Also everyone, since I've finished doing battle mode, I'll be back to challenge mode =D

P.S. I've decided Armando doesn't have a choice but to participate lmao

Edited by mylandra

YAY! i didn't think i'd actually win! :D thanks :3 i'll be on today at some point, i'll hunt you down, or i'll definitely be online to do my event so that's at 10:00PM GMT - 5:00PM EST - 2:00PM PST if you're on around then?