Failed to set data for ACCOUNT ERROR?!?!

benni33

hey guys, some may remember be from 2012-2013 benni i quit for a bit but well pso will always be the one for me (: anyways back to the point

So i have different pc from when i played before, im running windows xp (just because its better) i downloaded the new pso server client from the offical web site, expanded it on to my computer like u have too, but as soon as i double click the 'online' it pops up failed to set data for ACCOUNT? lets me still open the client but as soon as i hit start game it pops up with a black screen the shuts straight down? i have reinstalled windows xp like 4x same probelm even tried windows 7 still no luck! am i missing some thing?? please help i want be back on the server (: thank you!!

That is a screen resolution issue, make sure your desktop resolution, coincides with the resolution on PSO. Remember that in the graphics tab, you have normal or widescreen (widescreen has more resolutions like 1380x760). I hope that fixes your problem, if you need any further help, please let us know.

none of these methods worked, but i just checked my hardware and where it says video controller it has "?" next to it so im thinking that it mayb an out of date driver on my video card il try find an update and see if that works, il keep u posted, i also have a graphics card that im having trouble with installing but il try update my vga grpahics first n see if that helps il keep u posted thank you the replys

Hmm perhaps it's lacking permissions to set the data. Do you run the game explicitly in Administrator mode?

hey guys thanks for the help, not sure why but seemed when i installed a fresh windows xp, it didnt download my video driver, after 4 hours of pissing about with a new graphics card i finally got pso up and running again (: just think the error was because i was running off no video adapter at all! so problem solved (: