Bugged Mag Marica

Hello. My name is Robert, Account terrancejones, with character Robert. What I've been trying to do, is convert this mag to a Sato. But when I switch it to my alt character Erika, to finish, its stats change to where it gets a point in POW that it doesn't need, and loses 1, or in this case, 2 from DEX. It's been frustrating me, that it keeps turning into this weird looking Marica. After that, the formula that is needed for it, gets thrown off too much, and there's no time to save the stats before it gets to level. I was just wondering what my options were for this bugged mag. Lastly, this has happened, When I sent it over to get its final level, at 100, and when I sent it back, at 110, since it was messed up when it got sent to Erika.

I'm sorry that I was unable to get screenshots of the stats before it changed, and after it was a Sato, but I didn't think that this would happen.

pso1252715700.jpg

Thank you for your consideration.

Just so you know, it's not too late to turn this into a sato. It can change every level over 100 which is a multiple of 5 so long as it follows to formula correctly.

Also, this a fairly common problem on this server and it's happened to me several times. I generally relog like every 10-15 levels of a mag when I am raising one just to make sure that the stats I see are the same ones the server sees. You especially need to do this after a mag changes from one type to another as that is where most of the issues occur.

Another thing, though I have not tested this out yet as I haven't raised a mag in awhile, I suspect that if you have a friend with you, you can just drop the mag, have him pick it up and drop it again and if you pick it back up it will show you the stats and you can avoid relogging altogether.

If you wish for this to become a sato, I would recommend giving your alt Erika some meseta and have her exclusively raise the mag until it is actually a sato. As for the formula for the marica, I would use this guide: http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=v...&artid=1021

If you need additional assistance, I can lay out a plan for you so that you can get your sato if you wish.

Just so you know, it's not too late to turn this into a sato. It can change every level over 100 which is a multiple of 5 so long as it follows to formula correctly.

Also, this a fairly common problem on this server and it's happened to me several times. I generally relog like every 10-15 levels of a mag when I am raising one just to make sure that the stats I see are the same ones the server sees. You especially need to do this after a mag changes from one type to another as that is where most of the issues occur.

Another thing, though I have not tested this out yet as I haven't raised a mag in awhile, I suspect that if you have a friend with you, you can just drop the mag, have him pick it up and drop it again and if you pick it back up it will show you the stats and you can avoid relogging altogether.

If you wish for this to become a sato, I would recommend giving your alt Erika some meseta and have her exclusively raise the mag until it is actually a sato. As for the formula for the marica, I would use this guide: http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=v...&artid=1021

If you need additional assistance, I can lay out a plan for you so that you can get your sato if you wish.

Hehehe, Thanks for the advice... ^-^ I'm afraid that the mag at one point turned into an armor at one point, when we drop exchanged it... But I'll try having Erika Raise it exclusively... XP

Hehehe, Thanks for the advice... ^-^ I'm afraid that the mag at one point turned into an armor at one point, when we drop exchanged it... But I'll try having Erika Raise it exclusively... XP

Aww, I've seen that happen on a few occasions where an item will change into a completely different item. I'm not quite sure what causes that or how to avoid it. I hope the advice helps you though, and good luck. xD