Hi there!

Hi! It's very nice to meet you all!

I've been around the game for a couple of weeks having a great time with some of you guys.

I played PSO when it was released on Dreamcast in Spain almost 13 years ago, and then to the GameCube version (EP I+II) in offline multiplayer with some friends. I have very fond memories of this game and this is a way of recalling them somehow, although now I'm much older (well, 13 years older actually xD). I'm not a complete stranger to the game but it has been years since the last time I played it.

My in-game name is HermanoFé and I'm a FOnewm always ready to kick some asses with magic (although I use to run short of magic every 10 minutes D= ).

See you in Pioneer 2! :)

P.S: Is there any way to change my user name in the forums? Because having my email address as my user is kind of ugly! xD

P.S2: English is like my third language, so if I sometimes speak nonsense just don't mind me, I tend to mix languages and grammar rules from time to time.

• Like 1

welcome m8 =D

Hi! Welcome to Ultima!!

P.S: Is there any way to change my user name in the forums? Because having my email address as my user is kind of ugly! xD

Well... there is a way, you can ask Larva the admin of the server (i made a mistake on my name, he changed it)

Edited by srojasq