server pop

hey people, just thought id say again how good this server actaully is, build with solid rules and solid people make a great server. any way i just want to know what the average player online is, cause last time looked it was 12 lol, now dont get me wrong this aint schtack so i dont expect 450 poeple its fine, but i'd expect 80+ atleast?

thanks

Hmm, on average I'd say that it hits about 40+ at the busiest time of day; I believe I've seen it close to 70 on a few occasions.

There are a few hours though to where it hits like 4-6 people on at a time though.

These are just my observations, they could be a bit off.

Neither could a single block hold that amount of players.

The only difference is that here you will see familiar faces more often, but as for the guild counter, it has a very similar amount as the one at schthack, sometimes the game limit is achieved, other servers may have more ships and more blocks, here i'ts just 1 ship and 1 block, you won't have trouble finding players because they all log in in the same place.

Hmm, on average I'd say that it hits about 40+ at the busiest time of day; I believe I've seen it close to 70 on a few occasions.

There are a few hours though to where it hits like 4-6 people on at a time though.

These are just my observations, they could be a bit off.

i see well the way i see it if i just play i add +1 to the pop so it grows right. but the main thing that i cant work out is that this server is better than schtack, its not an opionion its a fact yet that server has more and more people i dont get it?

This server is not perfect and neither is schthack, there are certain things that here don't work, same for schthack, there are certain things that do not work properly, they even have problems that no other server has like the random ban.

The community here like any other has admins, these admins are not like "you do this, because i'm telling you", they are players that will help you whenever you need, the relation beetween member and staff is different, just look at the sections near the bottom of the forum, you can report players and even speak publicly why you were banned unfairly, you can actually talk with the members and the staff about these situations.

It's like a big family i guess, there is still someone in charge but that is always needed.

the GMs are super cool and so is everyone else.

Schthack has more population, it's more popular, but when it comes to certain aspects it isn't that good and it isn't because they can't, it's because they don't want to.

When a person defines what they want then they search until they find the right option, for many schthack is enough, but for some players schthack doesn't have what they need.

This server is not perfect and neither is schthack, there are certain things that here don't work, same for schthack, there are certain things that do not work properly, they even have problems that no other server has like the random ban.

The community here like any other has admins, these admins are not like "you do this, because i'm telling you", they are players that will help you whenever you need, the relation beetween member and staff is different, just look at the sections near the bottom of the forum, you can report players and even speak publicly why you were banned unfairly, you can actually talk with the members and the staff about these situations.

It's like a big family i guess, there is still someone in charge but that is always needed.

the GMs are super cool and so is everyone else.

Schthack has more population, it's more popular, but when it comes to certain aspects it isn't that good and it isn't because they can't, it's because they don't want to.

When a person defines what they want then they search until they find the right option, for many schthack is enough, but for some players schthack doesn't have what they need.

thanks Kireek , it's seams i have done my work well. since the beginning i was looking for that.. the community the big family , i have receive a few offers to host another ship, but i don't want that because that will fall apart the players. the pop will split in 2 ships and that's not good at all.

and i always look for GM who listen the problems of the players, and solved it , not just to ban the hackers.. i want from them respect to the players and help them in any issue.

i haven't done advertise in a few months so maybe i will .

Edited by Larva

thanks Kireek , it's seams i have done my work well. since the beginning i was looking for that.. the community the big family , i have receive a few offers to host another ship, but i dont want that because that will fall apart the players. they pop will split int 2 ships and that now good at all.

and i always look for GM who listen the problems of the players, and solved it , not just to ban the hackers.. i want from them respect to the players and help them in any issue.

Yes Larva you do a really good work

I played in schthack and the staff there think they are Gods, not players like us. in 3 months playing there i never saw a event, here we have events every week, if you want QUANTITY play schthack, if you want QUALITY and good friends where all know each other, play here

Ultima server rules, my honestly opinion.

thanks Kireek , it's seams i have done my work well. since the beginning i was looking for that.. the community the big family , i have receive a few offers to host another ship, but i dont want that because that will fall apart the players. they pop will split int 2 ships and that now good at all.

I would say that you should hold off splitting the server into 2 ships at least until the population here becomes large enough to where a ship would actually be in danger of becoming full. While there may not be too many people who play, I like the idea that everyone is condensed to a smaller area. Also, if some would prefer a little privacy, there are always other lobbies they can join for that.

You should advertise, we could always use a few new faces around here. o:

Edited by Choko

well, i guess ultima staff isn't expecting a tv comercial, but something like movies, recomendations are enough i guess.

Let's say you can't play at schthack, to many errors, random ban, a very complicated install,..... just say "there are other alternatives to playing online"

how does one promote this server, i'd like to help but honestly dont no how

do advertise in forum you know . thing like that.. that the only thing i did .. i where jumping to forums doing discrete advertise i don't like to break the rules in any place.

this a good example.

http://www.ragol.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=12130

Edited by Larva

There are 33 peopl online right now, not including me. I know this because I went to get on and the gme crashed after I selected Block 01 to login, but before that it said 33 ppl online.