Common Bank trouble..

HolyEmpire

Has anyone else been have random problems with the common bank. mine has been making weps go corrupt on one char but when i switch back to the original char i put in in the bank with they are fine.. or sometimes they just disappear then reappear when i get on the char. that put the in the common bank.

I'm afraid you're not the only one. Lot'sa people have been having issues w/ the common bank lately, especially after a certain hacking incident. Definitely take pictures of your goods in case you haven't already.

Also here's some info on what the GMs will be wanting when submitting a help request:

http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/topic/2485-how-to-report-a-bug/

Hope you get this fixed

Edited by Nessly
  • Like 1

My suggestion: Only use common bank for transferring materials and items you are okay with losing. It really isn't stable enough to use as a primary method of storing your items. If you have ultra rare items, have a trusted friend transfer them instead.