All 4 characters bugged....

guild card # 42098133

character slots 1-4 are all bugged. Again, character slots 1-4

Time it happened was around 4 pm Eastern time on Sunday, yesterday. I was not online at the time of the hacker tho, so I'm not exactly positive how or why it happened, but it did. I will look for pics of my characters equipment and upload shortly. When I tried to log on yesterday afternoon it would never make it to the character select screen. Well it eventually did and all 4 of my characters are no name humars lvl 1 vridias....thanks and hope this can get fixed. Just got my Ramar fixed a week and a half ago probably and boom, gets hit again. Hope to hear something soon.

fucking haxx piss me off, some bs.

jonesy

sorry about topic, quite scatterbrained this morning. And somewhat angry, and getting more and more pissed off as the day goes on.

Edit:

link to the aftermath of the hackers bs

http://imageshack.us/content_round.php?page=done&l=img209/9713/n2gr.jpg

is this enough for me to get the rollbacks I need? I will be checking this for updates very frequently

Edited by jonesy88

All the items in my common bank are gone. When I try to access my common bank it says there is nothing in there...shit blows. Don't know what to do. Already got a roll back....does that mean my items from common storage are gone? :/

Edited by jonesy88