Robo Chao Mag help

Old Gamer

okay just tell me how its should be done. please dont give any crap about 2 stats by 70 becuase I dont get it or understand it

Pleas help me out and explain to me in simple term so I can understand

I had try soo may method to make this lil guy to evo but dont look like its working for me.

Im beggin and pleading with your wisdom and please explain to this old man how this should be done the right way.

Make notes okay Im using the magfarm.exe but I am bit of a bad spot here so if u can JUST tell me the right feeding method that would be great

AND.......

PS: Please explain it to me in baby step terms

Edited by Old Gamer

First you'll need a chao mag. To make that one you'll need a mag with this stat distribution :

• 20 DEF
  • 20 POW
  • 20 DEX
  • 20 MIND

When it reached that point, you can use HEART OF CHAO on it. (it's possible the mag needs to be lvl 100 but I don't think so)

When you have your chao mag, you'll need the other cell : PARTS OF ROBOCHAO. The requirement here is 2 have to stats to lvl 70 or higher. Example :

• 70 DEF
  • 75 POW
  • 25 DEX
  • 30 MIND

Then you can use the last cell on it and you'll have your robo chao mag. Also, see http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85721 for more info.

The easiest way to get all stats to 20 is to feed it anything you find ^^

Edited by chuk

First you'll need a chao mag. To make that one you'll need a mag with this stat distribution :

• 20 DEF
  • 20 POW
  • 20 DEX
  • 20 MIND

When it reached that point, you can use HEART OF CHAO on it. (it's possible the mag needs to be lvl 100 but I don't think so)

When you have your chao mag, you'll need the other cell : PARTS OF ROBOCHAO. The requirement here is 2 have to stats to lvl 70 or higher. Example :

• 70 DEF
  • 75 POW
  • 25 DEX
  • 30 MIND

Then you can use the last cell on it and you'll have your robo chao mag. Also, see http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85721 for more info.

The easiest way to get all stats to 20 is to feed it anything you find ^^

thank you sooo mush kind sir, I will get this done ASAP.

• 5 weeks later...

Just in case anyone else wants to make a Robo Chao, I'm afraid what Chuk said is not entirely correct. Here is a little clarification.

I wasn't sure if this server had changed the requirements, so I didn't say anything before, but I just tried this out myself and a Chao wasn't needed. Just use the Parts of RoboChao on a mag that has >=70 in 2 stats.

Also to use the Heart of Chao, your mag needs >=35 in each stat. Lastly, I don't think you can use mag cells on any rare (yellow named) mag.

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=659

Edited by Nessly