Agito 1975 won't turn into Orotiagito?

yakumo

I have done the "Seek My Master" quest and talked to the tekker next to the bank to try and convert my agito 1975 into a orotiagito, but he keeps saying that zoke is looking for the mystery of the 4 swords and won't convert my agito. I have already finish the quest to the point where i can go to the guild and recieve my mesetas. Is this a bug?

lol, this should probably be under Quests Support.

Either way though.

the first question I have, is have you done ALL the single player quests on there?

Cause the first time through, they WILL NOT convert anything.

You have to go back to that quest once you've completed all the Single Person mode quests there.

lol, this should probably be under Quests Support.

Either way though.

the first question I have, is have you done ALL the single player quests on there?

Cause the first time through, they WILL NOT convert anything.

You have to go back to that quest once you've completed all the Single Person mode quests there.

Hey, I also have a similar problem. I haven't done all the quests but I was able to get him to convert one agito 1975 into an orotiagito the first time I went through, but haven't been able to get him to convert another one since.

Hey, I also have a similar problem. I haven't done all the quests but I was able to get him to convert one agito 1975 into an orotiagito the first time I went through, but haven't been able to get him to convert another one since.

Odd... I'm not sure what's going on there.

sorry for replying late because I have college classes but I have done all the quest on single player mode where I can repeat the quest again. I have repeated this quest like 3 time but it just keep saying that zoke is looking for the mystery of the legendary 4 swords or something like that..... sorry for posting this in the wrong forums.

sorry for replying late because I have college classes but I have done all the quest on single player mode where I can repeat the quest again. I have repeated this quest like 3 time but it just keep saying that zoke is looking for the mystery of the legendary 4 swords or something like that..... sorry for posting this in the wrong forums.

Huh, that's really odd.

Not sure what's going on there. You should be able to. :/

When I did this quest (Not on this server of course, but it's all the same really). It said the same thing until I did the quest. Try doing it then talking to the tekker if you haven't allready

Alright, by this do you mean for me to actually clear it on normal, then do the government missions on a different difficulty to get to it again, and then do talk to the tekker?

Or did you mean to just run through it and talk to the tekker at the end of the quest?

If it is the latter it did not work.

Clear the quest once and then re-run it, and THEN talk to the tekker for the agito conversion. Case Closed.

If you can't re-run it, clear ALL quests so they will be available again. Case Closed #2.

No one should be able to convert an Agito the first time you play Seek My Master. And if those methods above doesn't work, then a Server Admin should manage the quest file and see if anything is missing.

Edited by Kure-ji