Probably goodbye

pushan

Meh. I guess I had it coming when I made the post about me knowing how to make people rage (which I obviously did if 5+ people wanted me to get banned). I did say some rude things and I apologized. If I said I was a troll, or knew how to, then I don't remember. Oh well.

• Like 1

stay dude i played with you sometimes randomly dont think youre bad just ignore those idiots who want you quit xD alot of users want me banned too jaja and you know what i do? NOTHING im still here for all eternity or until i die xD jajaja i got a work a life and well alot of friends here so who cares about the people that hates you just give em a fuck..... ignore them play with the people that likes you and you gona be all right,

im myself troll my friends often but well its a joking game you gona find friends that like that i know there are good people here xD and some assholes that cant survive a single joke xD well wathever anything you decide its to you xD =D.

• Like 1