Proposicion; Proposition

English

Hi.

I make this post to make a proposal for a change of music to GM (If it seems to them well…), especially: Episode I music for Caves; Episode IV music for Crater Interior.Since I especially do not like those musics this in the map, it detests to me to play with sound by fault in those two maps by music…and game without music. I do not believe that she is the first person whom it does not like those musics… The only ones that I like are: Episode II music for Spaceship; Title: Tricktrack Part 2, and Seabed uppers; Title (Abysmal ball - banguet-). :D

I propose to the GM' s a voting since you did for the change of the music of the Lobby.

They give opinions on musics of the Server. :P

Thank you very much ^_^

PD: The videos of Blue fit music with the maps and boss, very good Blue music: P

Castellano

Buenas.

Hago este post para hacer una propuesta para un cambio de musica a los GM(Si les parece bien...), en especial : Episode I musica para Caves ; Episode IV musica para Crater Interior.Ya que en especial a mi no me gustan esas musicas que estan en el mapa, me detesta jugar con sonido por culpa en esos dos mapas por la musica...Y juego sin musica.

No creo que sea la primera persona que no le gusten esas musicas...

Las unicas que me gustan son: Episode II music para Spaceship; Titulo : Tricktrack Part 2, y Seabed uppers; Titulo (Abysmal ball -banguet-). :D

Propongo a los GM's una votacion como hicisteis para el cambio de la musica del Lobby.

Den opiniones sobre las musicas del servidor :P

Muchas gracias ^_^

PD: Los videos de Blue encajan la musica con los mapas y con los boss, muy buena musica Blue :P

Edited by creative

editing of the aera music doesn't require proposrioning you just do it, besides the GMs are only doing the lobby as an event so people who use the looby to talk can have interesting music

Mmm…! Is brilliant, nonwise that podria to change the music of the areas…

And as mp3 to *.org becomes? Whereupon program?

Thank you very much the truth, already I am very of the music that there is.

Thanks Kireek and Hirakawa ^_^

Edited by creative

muy buena propuesta, a muchos no les gusta las musicas de los diferentes episodios, ... someter a votacion al igual ke para el lobby no seria mala idea... aun la musica uno mismo lo pueda cambiar, pero seria mejor ke todos escucharan lo mismo : P

supdarkfalzcopia.jpg

Edited by darkfalz

yo tengo todas las canciones customizadas... vean mis videos de bosses en youtube para q vean. no es necesario cambiar las del server... y las tengo con loop, osea q nunca termina de repetirse la cancion

La idea de Darkfalz es muy buena.Aunque hay gente que no le gustaria cambiar..

Por cierto Blue, dime canciones o grupos para poder modificarlas seria de agradecer, me gustaron mucho tus canciones :P

-People I need your aid, to say songs that are good.To make post with songs or groups, for the areas of the game. Please.

It is to be thankful :P

-Gente necesito vuestra ayuda, decir canciones que sean buenas. Hacer un post con canciones o grupos, para las areas del juego. Por favor.

Es de agradecer :P

anyone saw my link?

Schthack server has ogg packs already made and ready to use, for a more custom music cgange, you will have to ask someone to do it or do it yourself.

--------------------

If I saw, That packs you recommend to me to listen? This very interesting that page Web, the bad thing is that there is packs that I cannot listen, is no links