new skins

Hirakawa

Hirakawa skin of the lobby does not load or will to me a problem mine. You have not been mistaken when putting the unloading?

Greetings ^_^

Edited by creative

Hirakawa skin of the lobby does not load or will to me a problem mine. You have not been mistaken when putting the unloading?

Greetings ^_^

O.o i haven't released a lobby skin yet, the lobby skin you see in the Rico skin is my osn personal skin that i am still thinking of releasing or not, the skin file is for the red ring rico skin that the player can hange to using the /NPC <0-11> command

Ah! it is that as I saw the photos of the lobby and were distints then i think that was that. Even so your skins they are brilliant.

Thanks

Edited by creative

hi nice skins you have :) just one question wich program did you use for the skins ? i wana see i fi can make some XD thnks

I mainly use something similar to adobe photo shop, and convert the files to what they need to be in game using a file converter.

• 2 weeks later...
For some reason only the gates change in Forest 1 but Forest 2 everything is fine.

thats meant to happen for the forest skin as i only intended it to be an ult skin only, then again i didn't test normal - v.hard but assumes it covered it due to doing may ttfs (which starts you in forest 2)

thats meant to happen for the forest skin as i only intended it to be an ult skin only, then again i didn't test normal - v.hard but assumes it covered it due to doing may ttfs (which starts you in forest 2)

So you're saying that the screen shots of forest 1 are from the ultimate difficulty? I didn't try it on hard but it did the same on V.hard. Would it be alright if I just used the forest2 files or do you think it would crash?

So you're saying that the screen shots of forest 1 are from the ultimate difficulty? I didn't try it on hard but it did the same on V.hard. Would it be alright if I just used the forest2 files or do you think it would crash?

yep all screen shots for the night time forest are all taken on ultimate, but since i don't quite know if you take the forest 2 files if the game will crash, just to be safe it would be advise to take all a back up of the forest files before you attempt it.

something i should have done myself before editing the files :onion-head57:

Current skin projects:

Poineer 2 remastered skin

Rico and Flown ID skin

Momoka recoloring skin

Edited by Hirakawa

yep all screen shots for the night time forest are all taken on ultimate, but since i don't quite know if you take the forest 2 files if the game will crash, just to be safe it would be advise to take all a back up of the forest files before you attempt it.

something i should have done myself before editing the files :onion-head57:

Current skin projects:

Poineer 2 remastered skin

Rico and Flown ID skin

Momoka recoloring skin

I used the forest 2 files only and went on the ultimate difficulty and forest 2 didn't change at all but forest 1 everything changed but the sky. lol

I used the forest 2 files only and went on the ultimate difficulty and forest 2 didn't change at all but forest 1 everything changed but the sky. lol

just hope you made those backups like i suggested

GOOD Pionner2 remastered xDDD

yeah i'm getting bored with the blurry signs so i'm going to be playing about with them @.@

Momoko reskin:

I made her skin color more darker, changed her dress/mittens to be black and red.

shots:

pso1251890509.jpg

pso1251889739.jpg

pso1251889734.jpg

pso1251889730.jpg

Link:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?theyzenzumm

Flowen skin with Whitil ID:

it's the normal Flow skin but the ID tag will show a Whitil ID along as it will appear in the status window

shot:

pso1251889237.jpg

pso1251889268.jpg

link:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?35zmltq3mmz

Rico skin with Whitil ID:

same with Flowen's skin but with Rico instead

shots:

pso1251889548.jpg

pso1251889555.jpg

link:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?xzzdtmgyujt

NOTE:

I will be uploading a copy of the unedited files for PSOBB in case you want to convert back to the normal skins

Edited by Hirakawa

Poineer 2 remastered:

this skin just focuses mainly on the signs you see about the ship (bank, shops, outside shop, opposite principals warp pad)

Thanks to Choko for taking shots for me on her client

Original:

pso1251934710.jpg

pso1251934764.jpg

pso1251935054.jpg

pso1251934722.jpg

remastered (NPCs for poineer 2 ARE NOT included in this skin):

pso1251933844.jpg

pso1251933881.jpg

pso1251933908.jpg

pso1251933922.jpg

link: