Help me raise a Nidra mag!

Hey guys and gals, I need the assistance of a FOmar! B)

Specifically with a Virdia, Blueful, Redria, or Whitill section ID! My little Kaitabha is getting grown up enough to where I will need the above FOmar soon to give it the last item it needs to evolve correctly into a Nidra. Sadly, I have gone through all of my guild cards recently and I've only found two FOmar players, of whom sadly neither either play much anymore in my observation or have dropped off the face of PSOBB Ultima in general.

So hit me up sometime if you see me in-game or leave me a PM! I will make it worth your while, with either some rares from my "toybox", or I'll help you get anything off my section I.D. you might need. (Oran) Thanks in advance, peace and love ya'll! :D

Thanks Samy, but that's where I learned how to start creating my mag to turn it into a Nidra in the first place. B) I can do most of the raising the mag all with my RAmar, except the very last part that will turn my Kaitabha into an actual Nidra, hence my need for a FOmar to feed the very last item to it to trigger it's final evolution.

You know any FOmars by chance Samy?

Well anyway, hopefully someone will chime in eventually that has a FOmar character... *sigh*

Thanks again Wayne! I have your guild card and I'll be contacting you again soon once my Kaitabha matures to the point of it's next evolution.

Hopefully I can return your kindness and assistance with my stores and abilities!

At the least, I can make you a Nidra as well if you want! :D

Today is the day! My Kaitabha is almost up to the point of the next evolution, I'll be looking for you Wayne or any other FOmars online today, I'm going to try to be on this evening! Thanks guys! :onion-head11:

*UPDATE*

...and the failboat has sailed.

Apparently Aeryn's Nidra Guide is FUBAR, it tells you to get the mag's power to 49 and then tells you the Kaitabha's final stats after the evolution are 5/45/50/0 of which now it is too late to stop my Kaitabha's growth. So a big, fat, hairy FACEPALM for me. :onion-head84::onion-head83:

Sooooo thank you and goodnight folks. :onion113:

Edited by Trigunman

Nah, thanks Wayne, but it's already evolved into another Madhu. :onion-head74: Now I have two LOL... One's a very general/balanced mag, the other will be a POW mag at this point.

I'm still trying to figure out how I found a shop (wasn't Gallon's either) in EP2 that sold mag hearts, mag kits, mag parts bought with photon tickets and so forth so I could turn it into a new mag... *sigh* Should have bought something with the photon ticket I had at the time, cuz now I can't find that quest (shop) on the quest list on offline or online mode. :onion-head05: