T>Elenor mag

Rogue Fatso

Looking to trade the ELENOR mag i have, (15/135/50/0). With twins.

Looking for 3x heart of devil kits, and ranger equips. But the heart of devils take priority over the equips. Maybe a couple other kits too if thats ok with the heart of devils. After I raise the mags from the kits some of those mags will also be up for trade. If someone hooks me up nice with kits ill throw a free mag in after i raise it to the person who gave me the kits. Pm me here or ingame (char names- ?????????, and heathclif. Thanks!

Edited by Rogue Fatso

While you two fatties rub your blubbers together for a trade Rogue Im hiring you for another Mag I need a mag with 50 stats straight down the middle

should be fairly easy to feed

mainly trimates

I need to make a chao mag with 3 photon blasts good luck and Ill pay you handsomely again for your services

ok josh- if i can find an easy guide for that you got it. if i cant find a guide im afraid i dont want to.

fatboy- what are your ingame names so i can find you?

and unlike the satos i raised, i will not be trying to get these done as fast as possible. im going to be a bit more casual with them so as to hopefully make no mistakes and of course avoid any bugs that might make me want to throw my comp. XD

Edited by Rogue Fatso