News!

Lol. Really?

I actually meant all non-combo weapons such as...

Other Dark-Type weapons (Dark Meteor, Dark Bridge)

Snow Queen

Power Maser

Burning Visit

L&K38 Combat

Master Raven (Although, you will need to reduce the ATP on this weapon for balance)

Rocket Punch

Tanegashima

Rianov 303SNR- 5

The Sigh of a God

All bazooka-type weapons like Cannon Rouge, NUG-2000, Gi Gue Bazooka etc...

Snow Queen combo'd would be kickbutt!

WANT!

And now I really want Darkflow. >.>...

Honestly why would you do that o.O whats the point of the rest of the "Cure items" now for those of us that PvP you may know how i'm feeling at this very moment.

Human Fo's in general Melee but since their atack isn't high enough they must buff themselves and debuff their opponents why we can't even stall (rabarta) the buggers with this modified "Cure poison"

Hunter Droid types they just lost the ability to use their bombs to a effective state.

yes you could always have put on all 4 of the resists and it would be the same but .... there was a exchange for it "losing the extra stats you may need" <--- big factor in battle mode but with this 1 in all cure poison this factor has now been eliminated ... and battle is no longer challenging.

yes with this Cure poison you can avoid the many annoying ranger weapons such as Frozen Shooter, Snow Queen etc. but guess what? get better! i can fight the same lvl ranger maybe even a bit higher with those annoying weapons and still not get hit by a damage shot. now think of it this way if this was the case (ranger haters unite >.>) why would anyone with a decent --> good chara want this kinda unbalance in the game o.O <--- sorry ranting about something >.>

anyways im replying because i think Cure Poison and everything else should go back to its normal state to once again balance the game >.>

just a thought

Edited by makkimakki

Honestly why would you do that o.O whats the point of the rest of the "Cure items" now for those of us that PvP you may know how i'm feeling at this very moment.

Human Fo's in general Melee but since their atack isn't high enough they must buff themselves and debuff their opponents why we can't even stall (rabarta) the buggers with this modified "Cure poison"

Hunter Droid types they just lost the ability to use their bombs to a effective state.

yes you could always have put on all 4 of the resists and it would be the same but .... there was a exchange for it "losing the extra stats you may need" <--- big factor in battle mode but with this 1 in all cure poison this factor has now been eliminated ... and battle is no longer challenging.

yes with this Cure poison you can avoid the many annoying ranger weapons such as Frozen Shooter, Snow Queen etc. but guess what? get better! i can fight the same lvl ranger maybe even a bit higher with those annoying weapons and still not get hit by a damage shot. now think of it this way if this was the case (ranger haters unite >.>) why would anyone with a decent --> good chara want this kinda unbalance in the game o.O <--- sorry ranting about something >.>

anyways im replying because i think Cure Poison and everything else should go back to its normal state to once again balance the game >.>

just a thought

i dont think it being overpowered in pvp was in mind when they did this

You can just ask the people to stop using Cure/Poison (State/Maintenance) before your little "PvP" could happen.

Besides, Battle Mode is just for fun. I don't see what's the big deal with it. XD

just a thought

Dude, take it easy man.

You know, if someone is really gonna battle, you can both agree to certain terms.

And what's up with the Ranger 'haters' uniting thing?

That's a bit strong don't ya think? Ā¬_Ā¬

And @ Kure-ji, all I have to say is great minds think alike. xD

Dude, take it easy man.

You know, if someone is really gonna battle, you can both agree to certain terms.

And what's up with the Ranger 'haters' uniting thing?

That's a bit strong don't ya think? Ā¬_Ā¬

And @ Kure-ji, all I have to say is great minds think alike. xD

lol sorry it was just a possibility "ranger haters" since i heard some rambling about it ..

but really killing other items and making one unique is kinda ....ehh well as i explained ..

and having to agree on items to use is such hassle but you do have a point ...

(doesn't and never will agree on altering items ...) <-- my opinion ..

lol sorry it was just a possibility "ranger haters" since i heard some rambling about it ..

but really killing other items and making one unique is kinda ....ehh well as i explained ..

and having to agree on items to use is such hassle but you do have a point ...

(doesn't and never will agree on altering items ...) <-- my opinion ..

I personally love the idea of the item being changed. Since we can't get the State/Maintenance.

And I really don't feel like wasting an entire slot for an item that only cures ONE status effect.

But I see where you're coming from. Different people are entitled to their own opinions of course.

Just as long as they ain't forcing them on others. :P

I personally love the idea of the item being changed. Since we can't get the State/Maintenance.

And I really don't feel like wasting an entire slot for an item that only cures ONE status effect.

But I see where you're coming from. Different people are entitled to their own opinions of course.

Just as long as they ain't forcing them on others. :P

but wasting an entire slot for an item can make or break ur strength in battle mode but just taking 1 thing off to make you immune is just.. lame....