Challenge Mode

Is ultima planning to try to fix challenge mode, because i want to to get an S-Rank Weapon.

If No. you guys should make like a quest or event to get them

or any other suggestions would be great

Or am i asking too much lol

Edited by Shino

Im acually very intrested in achieving a S-rank, ive never been able to do it even back on DC. When i looked to see if i could solo thinkin the rate up would make that more possible even with less people it told me it was disabled.

I dunno why it was disabled but im curious to know if there are plans to reopen it. Its not a deal breaker to make me stop playing, just curoisty

I too am interested in this mysterious challenge mode.

I've never done it before, and the possibility of gaining an S-rank weapon greatly appeals to me.

The reason that I heard however, was they couldn't get it to work properly yet. And that's why it's not up and running.

Though I dunno, that was just a rumor I think. :huh:

• 5 weeks later...

I believe I heard some time ago (even before this was posted) that Draven was working on this. Is it possible for us to get a status update on to how this is coming along, or if it's being worked on?

EDIT: I spoke to Draven again recently and he said he is completely redoing the challenge mode himself and making a custom one specifically for this server. He's been working on it for awhile now and is still working on it.

Edited by Choko