Keep getting kicked out

moorebounce

I had that problem too, my question is, is your stock room full?

Mine was, and when I tried depositing something it kicked me.

But when I took something out, then I could deposit stuff again.

I had that problem too, my question is, is your stock room full?

Mine was, and when I tried depositing something it kicked me.

But when I took something out, then I could deposit stuff again.

It happens even when I try to deposit only meseta. I guess it doesn't matter what you deposit if your bank is full. I'll have to check and see if its full. If it works I'll let you know.

Thanx for the help.

Actually my Stockroom isn't full. I don't really do a lot of hoarding

So it has to be something else. I even downloaded the patch separately and extracted it to my folder. Its also a clean install. I know I was getting the same disconnect and message when I was using another servers download. It would disconnect after defeating a boss.

Its been nice to get the tripple XP but its starting to be not worth the trouble. I can't finish quests half the time because I keep getting kicked. It just started doing it this week. I got my brother to start playing and the same is happening to him.

you use the ultima psobb client or only download te patch ??

Read my post and you'll read I have already done that. Everything I'm using is from you guys. I uninstalled all of the other client and installed your client. I was told to do this already by someone else because I was having problems getting disconnected after defeating bosses. After doing that I wasn't having any issue but here in the last week my brother and myself were getting kicked out while trying to put our meseta in the bank/stockroom.

Edited by moorebounce

ummm you use windows firewall or somethig like that in that case just make sure to the program let psobb works

I'm not behind windows firewall. My brother uses windows firewall but is allowing PSOBB through. Its weird because I'm using XP and not behind a firewall and hes using vista and uses his firewall and we are both having the same issue.

Edited by moorebounce

I'm not behind windows firewall. My brother uses windows firewall but is allowing PSOBB through. Its weird because I'm using XP and not behind a firewall and hes using vista and uses his firewall and we are both having the same issue.

still hapens ?

I must have gotten hold of a bugged item. I was reading in another forum that there are bugged items in PSOBB that can corrupt your bank. I don't recall picking up a green box with "????" as it's name. That will explain why even when I uninstalled and reinstalled your client didn't help because everything is stored server side. So when my bank got corrupted theres no way of fixing it. I'm guessing somehow my brother got it too. I was giving him items so the corrupted one could have been one of them.

My bank must have been corrupted. I registered under another account and I haven't ran into any problems yet. My brother suggested that maybe when we started needing items tekked we may have gotten a bugged item and put it in our bank. The other forum said to get rid of them ASAP before you put them in your bank and/or sell them.

• 1 month later...

this is more than likely a server and/or client syncing issue, when the 2 dont match up then someone gets a disconnect. for example ur brother picked up a pallach but was still on the ground on your client and obviously u cant pick it up but its still there, your client, when anyone accesses a change to the server say depositing something to the bank, changing server side data then all the clients and the server has to sync or match up with each other and refresh, when they dont match u get a crash instead of the entire server which is a good thing.

its more of an inconvenience more than anything, i recommend that u refrain from using the bank. its not like that u loose ur meseta when u die? u keep it, then when ur done with a quest or a boss or a place to be ok with a disconnect then deposit items/meseta, the items on the other hand is something to deposit but i still wait till i have like 5 items i will keep then i use the bank.

side note, this doesnt happen all the time but its got a decent chance to happen i suppose?

Edited by Azeras