Change the Lobby Music

I dunno about you guys, but whatever this song is that is currently on needs to change.

Something appropriate for a game like PSO. And one that we can actually listen to for longer periods of time without going crazy.

I sit in the lobby a good deal, and I do not like listening to this over and over again. :[

No offense to whoever voted for it, but it's just not fitting music for a lobby like this.

I dunno about you guys, but whatever this song is that is currently on needs to change.

Something appropriate for a game like PSO. And one that we can actually listen to for longer periods of time without going crazy.

I sit in the lobby a good deal, and I do not like listening to this over and over again. :[

No offense to whoever voted for it, but it's just not fitting music for a lobby like this.

/\

in that case why dont leave the original lobby theme of psobb? ._.

/\

in that case why dont leave the original lobby theme of psobb? ._.

Nah, I just think that maybe the rules should be altered to something more along the lines of neutral video game music or something.

Nothing hardcore loud and annoying though of course.

I don't object to a good VG music loop. But regular songs with lyrics get REALLY old REALLY fast when that's ALL that's playing.

Nah, I just think that maybe the rules should be altered to something more along the lines of neutral video game music or something.

Nothing hardcore loud and annoying though of course.

I don't object to a good VG music loop. But regular songs with lyrics get REALLY old REALLY fast when that's ALL that's playing.

im with him acually, something midi created or neutral style, likely source being a video game would be best, if its all a song we know and its looped 100 times while afk im sure it will grow annoying.

And no i dont wana hear lil jon's get low 100 times cause that song makes me wana bomb the russians for no good reason.