psobb ulitma info

hey people, just come out with it im from schtack server. that server is the only private server ive played on and its got to have the worse gms thinkable but yh.

my questions are simple, whats the server population i.e 250 people online( dont care about resgistered users just the average online.

also, what are the xp rates i hear its 4x and 2x rare monster rates , this i think its a good idea schtack server lacked creativitly same old old all day long.

staff also seem helpful here, on schtack they just wanted to ban you for crying out loud!

well thats it, sorry for bad grammer and thanks.

Haha, I can't tell you how many times I've heard people say that here.

Apparently Stchack has pretty much gone down the drain so to speak.

Well I'm not sure of the current active population, but we have essentially 1000 registered users. Most of whom seem not to get on. But of course there's always a good few regulars on for sure.

They say 4X exp, but I noticed as I was playing that it suddenly dropped down awhile back. So I'm darn sure the exp rates are now only 3X.

The monster rates are indeed 2X however, which makes hunting rares oh so much easier.

And yes, the staff is amazing. One of the many reasons I've stayed here. You can actually TALK to the GM's and have them respond. Though their usually swamped with requests. xD

Grammar is not too much of a problem, glad you could join us though, and I hope you enjoy your stay here on Ultima. ;D

They say 4X exp, but I noticed as I was playing that it suddenly dropped down awhile back. So I'm darn sure the exp rates are now only 3X.

:onion-head70:

Yer not the only one from schthack brother. Welcome, been here 2 days and im having a good time

Actually, I never played on Schthack. Must have misunderstood me. xD

:onion-head70:

What?

I used to play on Ultimate ep 1, and was getting like 1000 something exp out of a single Bartle. Now I'm only getting like 800 something.

I'm not the only one who's noticed either. :/

What?

I used to play on Ultimate ep 1, and was getting like 1000 something exp out of a single Bartle. Now I'm only getting like 800 something.

I'm not the only one who's noticed either. :/

It's literally 3x. A Booma in normal mode is normally 5 EXP in the SEGA servers, in here it's 15. I'm pretty sure you'd know the math on that. XD

well you need to create a game account here http://www.oninetwork.com/psobb/register.php then download our client here if you have some problems to log in just donwload the patch and i think is all but you have to create a different folder to our client because the schtack client and ours have the same name and thats a prblem if you wana have both in your pc buth only rename the schtack with a different name than phantasy star online you have to do the same whit tha online and vonline exe