Advice for New player

Played PSO back on Dreamcast and Xbox. Someone reffered me to schthack and so i started playing PSOBB on their servers. 4 weeks, 2 lvl 100+chars later, between the GMs, players and their filthy rules im getting fed up with what goes on over there.

Anyway im done ranting, I normally play a Hucast i was wondering if you guys had any suggestions or advice, or pretty much anything i need to know different bout here before i pop in and start playing

Edited by Riki

Played PSO back on Dreamcast and Xbox. Someone reffered me to schthack and so i started playing PSOBB on their servers. 4 weeks, 2 lvl 100+chars later, between the GMs, players and their filthy rules im getting fed up with what goes on over there.

Anyway im done ranting, I normally play a Hucast i was wondering if you guys had any suggestions or advice, or pretty much anything i need to know different bout here before i pop in and start playing

not much just no hacking and basic stuff like that i believe.

not much just no hacking and basic stuff like that i believe.

So just the usual dont be a troll/idoit/exploiter/hacker/retard eh?

Sounds easy enough :D

Ahh, welcome to a FRIENDLY server Riki.

I myself have never played on Schtack (I can never spell that right) before, but I have yet to hear anything good about it.

We frequently have people come from there to join Ultima, and they stay.

As for rules. There is NO hacking allowed.

Period.

No badmouthing people. Trades are kept fair, etc. etc. etc.

That's about it man.

Welcome to Ultima. :D

I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to ask. I'll explain what I can.

Ahh, welcome to a FRIENDLY server Riki.

I myself have never played on Schtack (I can never spell that right) before, but I have yet to hear anything good about it.

We frequently have people come from there to join Ultima, and they stay.

As for rules. There is NO hacking allowed.

Period.

No badmouthing people. Trades are kept fair, etc. etc. etc.

That's about it man.

Welcome to Ultima. :D

I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to ask. I'll explain what I can.

Thanks, played for 5mins and already found me an addslot. Think imma like it here dispite the 50/50 english spanish speaking base

Yes this is a friendly server the only way to trade is to drop trade but it works well with people that are trustworthy

Yes this is a friendly server the only way to trade is to drop trade but it works well with people that are trustworthy

trade menu doesnt work? sucks to hear

As far as I can remember, this server's difference (Aside from what people mentioned above) is that it has:

- 3x EXP rate

- 2x Rare Enemy spawns, Although the rare drop rate of enemy spawns is reduced to 1/2 I think.

- 2x Rare Enemy spawns, Although the rare drop rate of enemy spawns is reduced to 1/2 I think.

That was noticable right away, saw 8 hildeblues in one day. Only time i ever saw hildeblues in schthack was if i tickled my nose, rubbed my tummy, drank 20 pints of beer, guzzled that down in 15 shots of vodka, did a handstand all while watching soccer on the tv.

That was noticable right away, saw 8 hildeblues in one day. Only time i ever saw hildeblues in schthack was if i tickled my nose, rubbed my tummy, drank 20 pints of beer, guzzled that down in 15 shots of vodka, did a handstand all while watching soccer on the tv.

JAJAJAJAJJJAJAJJ that was so fucking funny hahahahhaha

:onion-head63::onion-head13::onion-head12::onion-head48::onion-head05:

Thanks, played for 5mins and already found me an addslot. Think imma like it here dispite the 50/50 english spanish speaking base

lol, well good for you.

When I first came here, it was like, "OMG! I found an English speaker!"

I've advertised this place a bit on DeviantART, and now there's a lot more English speakers.

lol, well good for you.

When I first came here, it was like, "OMG! I found an English speaker!"

I've advertised this place a bit on DeviantART, and now there's a lot more English speakers.

ya there are a lot of spanish servers out there, also i notice a lot of people here are bilingual for both which helps. Still i see more spanish then english tho