About no HH

With that said i think we should reduce hh to once a week and keep it on schedule!!! For Christ sakes!! what the hell. Whats wrong with having happy hours at the appointed time? I remember getting on at hh and Gms would say no happy hours we did it at some random time yesterday. Im like wtf this happened like all the Phuckin time!!! If its for 4 o clock eastern time then it should be at 4!!!! Just sayin have some order in this bish... But yeaa reduce to 1 time a week and both sides will get a fare share of the decision i think.

I think that this is a fair statement. There were a lot of times I would get on to hunt and boom.... OH yeah we did HH yesterday at 6pm so today (at the appointed time) we can't do it sorry >.< Oh yeah and some dude spammed ttf and got 3 RRs. You know how you stop people from getting 3 RRs in an HH? 1/128. That is how you do it. 1/32 on Whitell is ridiculous and 1/64 on redria is debatable. Adjust some of the drops and the problem solves itself actually. (Cept the fact that noone will hunt outside of HH -.-)

some points you make pin are very true but me personally i got most of my weps out side of HH and thru trades instead so and you are right that is how people get "pro" fast is by donating i have seen that MANY times but yes i am a person that does it a bit and only a bit i mainly enjoy hunting more cause its what the game is made for. but you cant take donation away mainly because what will pay for the server and forums and yes i know many of you are thinking negative things about that but i look it up and server/forums do cost a good amount so dont think negative. but the reason i am wanting no HH is cause there was a time were like RR were like super rare and wedding was barly heard of stuff like that and trades were like amazing lame with all 0 went for a ton with no HH and like maybe a dontation limit or cap that could be revived to what it once was thats all im saying i just wanna make the trading world back to what it once was