S> Materials/Grinds

Adeum

Have been shouting in shoutbox about it for weeks now and I'm running out of bank space, so I'm making a post.

Power mats: 40 (have offer for 3mats per PD on powers. Will sell only if you can do 2-1)

Defense Mats: 55

Evade Mats: 45

HP Mats: ~10

Grinds: ~170

Trigrinders: 23

digrinders: 41

monogrinders: ~15

Edited by Adeum
  • Like 1

Wow, another forum brown-noser trying to get on a GMs good side - they exist on every forum i've ever been, trolling. This is important. Not to you high levels with best gear already, but to me getting PD is important. Those rules are a bunch of crap. I had those materials on my tradelist for a month and have been shouting in the box for 2 weeks with nothing. The rules do not say anything against posting single things as long as they're good. I would say the 46PD i made from materials and grinds today more than qualify for a "good S> thread."

How about rules against people bumping tradelists every single day? after one day my list was 4 pages back. Those rules are ridiculous and these forum mods are starting to make this a very threatening, unfriendly forum community.

Edited by Adeum
  • Like 2

Tryin to get on a gm's good side?? What the heck are you talking about. I suppose you did get lucky and got pd's for pow mats (which are easy to farm during rare monster event). But the trade center forum clearly states you should only posting selling stuff if it is something good.. I just updated my tradelist last night and its already on the second page. These multiple buying and selling threads are getting rediculous, and don't bother giving me negative rep adeum, cause ill just do the same to you.

I believe your the only one with that opinion adeum, if you don't like the rules then go somewhere else.

Edited by Dizzak420
  • Like 1

Tryin to get on a gm's good side?? What the heck are you talking about. I suppose you did get lucky and got pd's for pow mats (which are easy to farm during rare monster event). But the trade center forum clearly states you should only posting selling stuff if it is something good.. I just updated my tradelist last night and its already on the second page. These multiple buying and selling threads are getting rediculous, and don't bother giving me negative rep adeum, cause ill just do the same to you.

I believe your the only one with that opinion adeum, if you don't like the rules then go somewhere else.

Because I'm one of the few lower levelled players who's active on the forums. You high levelles

players are the same on every single game: greedy, selfish, players who do anything to make sure that low levelled players don't get it easier than you. When I staryed this game I could not for the life of me get any players to help me out. Until sunnyD and djij gave mebsome items to help me along. The point is I made almost 50PD from this post - and even by a high levelled player's POV, 50 pd is a lot. Go ahead and neg rep me - others have for no reason at all. I bad repped you for trolling and may do again unless you get your nose out of other people's business. If you had read the rules, you'd see I had the first post behind chuk. 50pd more than qualifies for a good trade

• Like 2