Max FOnewm

TravisALlen

Another guide.

Unfortunately I've found no possible way to completely max this character but I've decided to post what I've gotten so far. This is just a personal equipment setup.

MaxFOnewm.jpg

This is what I found to be my preferred setup, probably better ways of doing it but I enjoy this.

Edit:

Found problems with my original Draft, decided that an excel spreadsheet would correct my typos so that I could show a clearer look.

Edited by TravisALlen
  • Like 1

Wow i'm surprised you got 190 ATA with a 0 DEX mag. You know the Red Ring's bonus is past-base, right? Also, as stats have been raised on this server, it's really difficult to max all of them. And you may want to replace the cents with V101 and Smartlink. Lowers stats I know but they empower, say, Bringer's Rifle in a more interesting way. I found smartlink invaluable against those Del Lilies.

Thanks for the comment, This guide is for gaining max stats only. I didn't want to include any weapons or armors and the only reason I included this armor was because I really liked it. I do understand that there are probably better ways of making your character stronger but this guide is for people who want to get the absolute max from their character stat wise.

Also the 190 ATA has the red ring included in its calculation. All math is complete on base stat adds. This guide also takes into effect that stats have been increased on Ultima.