Cant register an USER ID

Juukin

So i installed the game and when i want to create an user id i click enter but i cant type anything at all, I disabled the advanced type settings but it still wont work, can anyone help me..?

• 2 weeks later...
So i installed the game and when i want to create an user id i click enter but i cant type anything at all, I disabled the advanced type settings but it still wont work, can anyone help me..?

My issue as well... I've actually been able to create like 4 users on this same email, though.... >,> keeps telling me in game they are invalid, however... XD

@ jukkin ,, you need to see the keyboard lenguage guide.

My issue as well... I've actually been able to create like 4 users on this same email, though.... >,> keeps telling me in game they are invalid, however... XD

and you probably are using capital letters. in the registration page read the yellow pages,.. if you use capital letter they will transform automatically to lowercase so if you did this:

user : XanGrabiel

pas: WhErever

you will had tu type like this on game.

user: xangrabiel

pass: wherever

@ jukkin ,, you need to see the keyboard lenguage guide.

and you probably are using capital letters. in the registration page read the yellow pages,.. if you use capital letter they will transform automatically to lowercase so if you did this:

user : XanGrabiel

pas: WhErever

you will had tu type like this on game.

user: xangrabiel

pass: wherever

I realize that... It's not working... for any of the four accounts I've created... on the same e-mail..... I have the feeling something is awry.

I have the same problem...

E-Mail : jeffandmatthardy91@yahoo.de

i will create for you a new accunt. and i will send you the information.