Parody that parody with another one.

StahnAileron

Warcraft movies has some pretty funny parodies. Youtube,Abridge series, internet memes, and etc. Yeah people abridge anime, add stupid fakesubs to things as a joke, video games, and yes there's a joke to follow online. Screw you,screw you, screw you, and you please screw me. I like that Time Gnomes joke so original. I have something for you to get all worked up for now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChT5cWi2cLQ

Edited by StahnAileron

I'm on youtube looking through so much spam.I happen to stumble upon some interesting videos my friend.My friend Steven knows how I am:P.We share youtube videos with each other and other various interests.If you want to know more about what I watch send me a private message.My friend and I have more funny scenes than parodies rather.Excel Saga,Gintama,Lucky Star,School Rumble,and Combat Bulter Hayate have a few parody references.There is more just I haven't found them yet.I can't think of anything else for this section.I got more anime scenes than anime parodies.I don't feel like sharing all my video game parodies and internet memes I found.Not many people will get it if they didn't play the game,the memes people don't like trolling:(.Well be sure to check out Goshuushou-sama Ninomiya-kun episode 9 for the metal gear solid anime parody.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-mPErbglgY

Grenadier anime

Edited by StahnAileron