Team Event

Green

OK guys calm down, I got this :P My idea for a level-neutral event was inspired by a game my cousins and I made up. What we need to do is get a high level cast (most likely Green's) to head event in a normal mode battle room. This cast will go through all of ruins and clear out enemies. The other 3 participating members will empty inventory of meseta entirely. The 3 participants will gather in the first room of ruins 1, with the leader cast in the next room. At the start, the cast will start running randomly through ruins with the others chasing him. As he runs, he will drop 1 meseta at a time, and also place confuse traps and freeze traps along the way to slow players down and make sure noone is forever in the lead. Alternately, while clearing out ruins in the beginning the cast can place meseta and traps randomly in all corners of the map as well. When the cast gets through ruins or whenever else he chooses, the game ends and whoever has the most meseta at the end wins the prize!

OK guys calm down, I got this :P My idea for a level-neutral event was inspired by a game my cousins and I made up. What we need to do is get a high level cast (most likely Green's) to head event in a normal mode battle room. This cast will go through all of ruins and clear out enemies. The other 3 participating members will empty inventory of meseta entirely. The 3 participants will gather in the first room of ruins 1, with the leader cast in the next room. At the start, the cast will start running randomly through ruins with the others chasing him. As he runs, he will drop 1 meseta at a time, and also place confuse traps and freeze traps along the way to slow players down and make sure noone is forever in the lead. Alternately, while clearing out ruins in the beginning the cast can place meseta and traps randomly in all corners of the map as well. When the cast gets through ruins or whenever else he chooses, the game ends and whoever has the most meseta at the end wins the prize!

Holy crap clouse is using forums!

I like this idea.

:3

Woo Tensa's back! I also recently learned that casts get slow traps in battle mode which adds to the idea >:D

Also inferno and I brainstormed another great idea but he seems to be having poster's block :x so Ill put it here for him.

The idea's simple: see who on the team can solo TTF the fastest on each difficulty level. The categories are:

Hard Mode (Characters 50-90)

Very Hard Mode (Characters 90-150)

Ultimate (Characters 150-200)

The different classes are too lopsided at low levels for us to include a normal mode for levels 1-50, sorry :S

We may have those participating in the ultimate run only go up to Vol Opt since Falz is such a bytch on ultimate, we'll get that worked out later though. There will be a first and second place prize awarded in each difficulty level, with the prizes being increasingly better the harder the difficulty.

---

Any questions/comments? WELL TOO BAD I don't wanna hear em!

Edited by clouse

• 3 weeks later...

ok think I got a good idea here. It is yet another event that determines difficulty from your lvl. One player solo's a quest decided for the event, with a monitor to prove number of drops. Whoever gets the most amount of rare drops win's the drops(of course) and the prize for that diff. This way the lvl's are evened out, and the class is as well with timed quest's left out. The quests will be random since some ids are better for some then others, and with this event nobody will miss out on item gain despite win/lose. All Red Boxes count despite weapon/armor/unit.. or w/e the fuk it is. You will be healed if killed in action. :) comments???

Comments, comments... Well first of all inferno proposed this idea, so right there its already BS XD jk man, I like it. I'd be a monitor because I would lose with my -50 luck (unless the random quest was in episode 4 of course)

• 5 weeks later...