Hig Scholl of the Dead English Dub ;D

llanx

on the contrary.

an OVA is a much better drawn animation than the normally streamed anime episodes.

Let's take Pokemon as an example:

Any person's facial expressions don't fully radiate as much as intended due to deadlines

tv quality etc...

battle animations are crude or flashy, but lack detail.

if we consider the movies OVA's:

all the expressions are more deep, attacks have special particle or lighting effects which didn't

quite show in a regular episode, the characters show more movements, for example (with the exception of gym battles)

in a regular episode Ash & co strictly walk and use minor expressions and if on battle do poses.

however in a movie (or OVA) well they're practically gymnasts XD

so basically an OVA is a very huge epsiode, most of the time aired as a movie in which all the animation

is on steroids XD

so whenever you get an OVA watch it! these after all represent the full potential of the eye candy from the series.

*sigh* I still remember when I got to watch that 95 min movie/ova from Rockman.exe.... so badass :)

* so basically an OVA is a very huge epsiode, most of the time aired as a movie in which all the animation

is on steroids XD

* so whenever you get an OVA watch it! these after all represent the full potential of the eye candy from the series.

this be sure that this animation putting aside the time has more steroids than Stallone in rambo 4 *_*

also the eye candy from this ova........ well i would say they give you full acces to the candy shop :onion-head39: