Bank can't withdraw or store from character bank; DCing and losing items

On id 42014752

Shroompuf

Character bank, losing items trying to withdraw them causes game to DC. At first I thought it was just DC, but I realized items are gone now.

God/HP and a Cure/Paralysis, probably a few others things before I understood they were vanishing as I was trying different items.

I can't do anything, this started a week or so ago when trying to store/withdraw grinders; I have no idea how many items I've lost.

Thanks.

Cheeers Soly.

I'm not meaning to argue, just clarifying intent because you know your back end and I do not. I don't know how you might see the matter. To me they weren't exactly the same issue because two were specific to individual characters and one to shared bank across all via shared bank.  Sorry, I do IT admin and I'm one to isolate tickets, because very quickly seemingly like issues diverge and now you're putting troubleshooting all into one spaghetti ticket.

Thanks Soly.

1 hour ago, Sardonis said:

Cheeers Soly.

I'm not meaning to argue, just clarifying intent because you know your back end and I do not. I don't know how you might see the matter. To me they weren't exactly the same issue because two were specific to individual characters and one to shared bank across all via shared bank.  Sorry, I do IT admin and I'm one to isolate tickets, because very quickly seemingly like issues diverge and now you're putting troubleshooting all into one spaghetti ticket.

Thanks Soly.

Fair, but all good.