Lv 1 joining Ultimate mode

I'm a little confused about a situation that occurred yesterday while playing. A friend and I (both 120+) were doing a run on the Caves in Ultimate with a password.

We stopped for a few and a lvl 1 named Osar joins us. Within 5 minutes of joining, he was lvl 100. His name was in light blue, so we were assuming he was a GM. We don't use in-game chat because we sit next to each other while playing, but were courteous enough to greet him upon his arrival although he said nothing the entire time he was on.

The same thing has happened on other occasions, but it's usually a lvl 180 or 200, they don't say anything and just follow us as we're doing runs.

My question is- how is it possible for a level 1 character to join Ultimate mode? Why don't they ever say anything? Are they bots or real people? It's kinda creepy to be honest...

Insight appreciated. Warmest regards-

Prishe

My friends and I were just playing and the exact same thing happened. Some level 1 guy named 'fghjku' joined us while we were fighting Olga Flow on Hard mode, changed the room's password, and five minutes later showed up as being level 100. He also dropped 999999 meseta in front of the portal back to the Lobby before leaving the server. He didn't say anything to any of us.