Hi everyone,

It's been a while since I've made a music pack for PSO - and this time I wanted to do something special for all of you.   While I do understand that there's another Zelda OGG Music Pack here on the forums, that music pack is 99% Skyward Sword Music and like 2 tracks from other zelda games. 

This music pack I just made includes music from the following:

The Legend of Zelda 25th Anniversary Syphony

Ocarina of Time

Majora's Mask

The Wind Waker

Twilight Princess

Unlike my last music pack where I looked for something somber and ethereal for the Game Title Screen, this time I went with a medley from the 25th Anniversary Symphony.  It starts off quiet-like with two strikes of the Carillon Bells - and then it's a huge symphony movement of The Legend of Zelda theme music that you know and love!  My train of thought for this music pack was to use the grand orchestrations for the very beginning and the very end of the game, and use music from the 4 Zelda game soundtracks that I have for the game music, boss music, and special areas.

The following is the track list I used for my music pack

TITLE: Title “The Legend of Zelda Main Theme Medley” from the 25th Anniversary Orchestra
ADVR: Character Select “Selection Menu” from Twilight Princess
CHARA: Character Creation “Windfall Island” from Wind Waker

CITY: Pioneer 2 “Staff Credits” from Wind Waker
MEDICAL: Hospital “Zora’s Domain” from Twilight Princess
SHOP: Stores “Shop” from Majora's Mask
GUILD: Hunter’s Guild “Wind Waker Demo Music” from Wind Waker
SOUTOKU: Principal’s Office “Kakariko Village” from the 25th Anniversary Orchestra
LABO: Lab “Hyrule Field Main Theme” From Twilight Princess

Areas
Slbgm_forest: Forest 1 & 2 “Outset Island” from Wind Waker
Slbgm_cave: Caves 1, 2, & 3 “Stone Tower Temple” from Majora's Mask
Slbgm_machine: Mines 1 & 2 “Tower of the Gods” from Wind Waker
Slbgm_ancient: Ruins 1, 2, & 3 “Shadow Temple” from Ocarina of Time
Slbgm_ruin: Temple Alpha / Beta “The Great Sea” from Wind Waker
Slbgm_space: Spaceship Alpha / Beta “Gerudo Valley” from Ocarina of Time
Slbgm_seabed: Seabed 1 & 2 “Great Bay Temple” from Majora’s Mask

Bosses
DRAGON: Dragon “Dinosaur Boss Battle” from Ocarina of Time
DELO:  De Rol Le “The Second Maritime Battle” from Wind Waker
VOL_OPT1: Vol Opt phase 1 “The Tower of Forsaken Fortress” from Wind Waker
VOL_OPT2: Vol Opt phase 2 “Phantom Ganon” from Wind Waker
Slbgm_dark: Meadow before Falz “Temple of Time” from Ocarina of Time
DARK1: Dark Falz phase 1 & 2 “Mid-boss Battle 2” from Twilight Princess
DARK2: Dark Falz phase 3 “Boss Battle 2” from Twilight Princess
DELO2: Barba Ray “The Great Sea is Cursed” from Wind Waker
DRAGON2: Gol Dragon “Puppet Ganon - Snake” from Wind Waker
GRYPHON: Gal Gryphon “Odalwa Boss” from Majora’s Mask
PROTO1: Olga phase 1 “Molgera” from Wind Waker
HALL:  Room before fighting Olga 2nd time “Illusionary Room” from Wind Waker
PROTO2: Olga phase 2 “Ganondorf Fight” from Wind Waker
Slbgm_boss9: St. Million “Goht Fight” from Majora’s Mask
Slbgm_boss9b: Shambertin / Kondrieu “Goht Fight” from Majora’s Mask

Special Events
T1: Rico Tyrel “Chamber of The Sages” from Ocarina of Time
T2: Heathcliff Flowen “Title Theme” from Majora’s Mask
clear: Quest Completion “Event Clear” from Majora’s Mask
ENDING_LOOP: After you kill Dark Falz “Twilight Princess Symphonic Movement” from the 25th Anniversary Orchestra
CUBE_ENDING_LOOP: After you kill Olga Flow “Wind Waker Symphonic Movement” from the 25th Anniversary Orchestra
EP4_ENDING_LOOP: After you kill ep4 final boss “The Legend of Zelda 25th Anniversary Medly” from the 25th Anniversary Orchestra

LOBBY: The game lobby “Celebration” and “New Wave Bossa Nova” from Majora’s Mask

**DISCLAIMER -  As much as I would have liked to make music for the Jungle, Mountain, Seaside, CCA, Towers, Crater, Crater Interior, and the Subterranean Desert, the way the game is coded screws up the custom music for those areas at best, CRASHES IN A GIANT FIRE at worst, and the custom music just won't work for those areas.**

If you would like my music pack - here's how you install it to change the music of PSO

Open your UltimaPSOBB folder on your hard drive .... the default location for install is  C:/ProgramFiles(x86)/UltimaPSOBB.   In your PSOBB folder you'll find a DATA folder, and in that DATA folder you'll find a folder called OGG.

*****MAKE A COPY OF THAT OGG FOLDER*******  Rename the copy of the folder to something like Music Backup so if you ever want to go back to original PSO music, the files are there and untouched.

Then, click this link for the music pack:  https://www.mediafire.com/file/awzzj86mbh4q614/Zelda_Music_PSO.zip/file

Download the Zipped folder of the Zelda Music (there are 37 .ogg files plus one .docx of the track listing) After you download the Zipped file, right-click it and say "EXTRACT HERE"  This will uncompress the folder and give you access to all the  .ogg files inside.  Now, select all the  .ogg files and copy them over into the OGG folder in the PSOBB directory.   When your computer asks if you would like to REPLACE all the files SAY YES!

this will change the music of your game to the music listed above!

If you would like me to make special music for you - just let me know - I'm always happy to help.

Cheers,

-Z

Edited by Zandres
had to fix a music file
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...