How to make the most of those NYCs on a mag redeem

jdhenry124

I will be detailing here how to raise a 2/183/15/0 mag. The standard HUcast mag is 3/182/15/0 which works perfectly fine, but I'm detailing this feed because some people (like me) are obsessed with min-maxing, also the NYC mag redeem is underway. So if you were wondering how to make the most out of the moving mag stats redeem option, keep reading. I'm going to explain here the only real viable reason to use this redeem. The possible mags that can be made as a result of this feed are: 

HUcast Cent/arms mag - 0/185/15/0

HUcaseal Cent/arms mag - 0/183/17/0

RAmar "max everything" mag (adept+cent ability mag) - 0/186/14/0

These are all mags that would usually only be available for 30DTs through a GM redeem. But now can be acquired with 10-15 NYCs (which might be worth more than 30DTs at this point idk) 

Use a Ranger to trade feed PPP mag 25 monomates *trade after each monomate, NOT each feed* 

Def - 1.00

Pow - 10.00

Dex - 1.00

- Evolves into kalki 

Feed 32 dimates (no longer any need to trade feed)

*You can use up to 33 but there's no benefit and I prefer to have some breathing room in case of a mistake* 

Feed 84 antidotes

- evolves into surya 

Feed 500 monomates on a green, blue, pink, oran, or white RA

- evolves to Madhu 

Use dragon scale or preferred mag cell and feed dimates to 200 

Use NYCs to move the 2 defense stats wherever they are needed. There may be other max stat mags you can make with this feed, but the three I listed are the only ones I can think of right now. 

I am currently raising three of these mags, one for myself and two to trade (and because raising one mag at a time feels like a waste). I'll put the other two in my shop when I finish.

If you are looking for a mag with more than 191 power then it would be cheaper to use other NYC redeem options. If you need help figuring out the most cost effective way to spend your NYCs on a mag, pm me 😊

Edited by jdhenry124
  • Like 2