Sato Sale (every color available)

jdhenry124

The mags used in the gallery I posted the other day are now available for purchase:

All Satos are currently level 161 (5/111/45/0) with the PBs: (Twins|Healer|Pilla) so you have some flexibility with what stats you'd like on the mag. Here are some options:

Max stat plan options
Humar no unit- Mag: 5/123/72/0
Huney cent arms - Mag: 5/141/54/0
Huney adept - Mag: 5/111/84/0
Huney 2 adept - Mag: 5/151/44/0
Hucas adept - Mag: 5/148/47/0
Ramar no unit - Mag: 5/135/60/0
Ramar max everything - Mag: 5/147/48/0
Ramarl no units - Mag: 5/126/69/0
Ramarl cent/ability - Mag: 5/132/63/0
RAcast 2 cent/ability - Mag: 5/137/58/0
Racass no units - Mag: 5/129/66/0
RAcass cent/ability - Mag: 5/135/60/0
RAcass 2 cent/ab - Mag: 5/141/54/0
FOmar godric cent/mind - Mag: 5/126/69/0
FOmarl no unit - Mag : 5/121/72/2
*Or you can allocate the final 39 points wherever*

Color Options
Fuschia
Green
Orange - Sold

Slate blue
Brown
Yellow

Forest green
Mint green
Olive

Red
Blue - sold
Cyan

Pink
Grey
Purple

Black
White
Cream

Delivery and Pricing Options

35pds/5DTs- Express deluxe shipping: delivery within 18 hours of order with custom stats and color. Mag will move to #1 priority in feeding to finish ASAP. Complimentary mats for max stat plan readjustment  from PPP mag offered (up to 10 mats or 5 luck mats while supplies last)

30pds/4DTs - standard shipping: mag with your selected color and stats will be ready for pickup between 24-48 hours.

25pds: the "I don't care which color I get" special: custom stats, delivered within 3 days, random color

Less than 20pds: I'd rather just keep the mag, thanks.

Q&A
Q: Can I see the Satos before I make my decision?
A: sure! Message me and I'll meet you with you as soon as I'm available and it's not HH

Q: why Satos?
A: one of 4 mags with three invincibility triggers, the other three having little to no variation in colors, while also being the one with the slowest feeding table (I wanted a challenge). Also they do that barrel roll when you enter a boss room and it's metal asf

Q: Why didn't you use PPP mags?
A: getting all 18 colors in PPP mags would have been a nightmare, and I'm not even sure it's possible.

Q: don't I need a PPP mag to max my stats?
A: no. For the majority of max stat plans you do NOT need a zero def mag. Double check the plans I posted if you want to be sure.

Q: Isn't this a bit expensive?
A: I don't think so. Sato mags take *longer* and cost *more* to grow, as well as having more evolution restrictions (female FO, only 4 IDs) compared to mag cell mags. Here is a comparison:

Mag cell mags from level 50-200 - 556 dimates and antidotes/ 187 feedings/ 11 hours/ ~166k meseta per mag

Sato mags 50-200 - 938 dimates and antidotes/ 313 feedings/ over 18 hours/ ~259k meseta per mag (Just to get these mags from 161 to 200 will take about 5 hours of feedings.)

Mag cells are also plentiful cost next to nothing (I've never paid for one, people give them away) so a custom mag cell mag going for as much as double a Sato is absurd. As anyone who raises mags will tell you, its much preferable to use a cell and finishing the mag almost twice as fast.

This took a LONG time, over 20 hours to reach level 200, raising 3 at a time (6x20 hours=oof). So I think the pricing is fair.

Q. Are you going to be making any other mags in the future?
A. Idk maybe. I really like the Puyo mags, so I might work on a collection of those next. But I need 18 Ametie's memos and I currently have... Zero

Colors are first come, first serve. I really don't think I'm going to be growing Satos anymore after this. They just take too long.

PM me 😊

Edited by jdhenry124
  • Like 2

• 1 year later...

Hello! I'd like to put a Sato order in please :)

5/47/124/24 Black

5/47/124/24 Purple

5/137/58/0 Black

5/137/58/0 Turquoise

You do not have an option for turquoise but show the color in your gallery. Is it possible for me to get that color? Express shipping if possible. Thank you for your time!

• 4 weeks later...