Palette shorTcuts 1-10

demacy

Guys I have searched this forum extensivley if you know where this info is here please just link it.

I've searched PSO world google, yahoo, SEGA online manual for PSO BB.

I can not find the simple instructions to just use the 1-10 across the screen.

it's not intuitive, I'm sure it's simple but coming from Dreamcast, Gamecube, Xbox there is no apparent menu option made for this.

SEGA we know is lazy.

I've spent literally over 2 hours searching every forum I can find on this, and I've learned some very in depth trick and tips,

but not the most simplest of things like assigning the 1-10 shortcuts.

Please just point me to this, or give an ear and supply a sentence to my request.

Unbelievable...

lol its easy, just go to customization then once the octagons pop up hit enter and then it will show a list of all possible spells and items. Just hit the number you want for each (make sure you use the numbers above the letters... the ones on right side of keyboard don't work). For example if you want shifta on number 9...scroll down to shifta and then hit 9.

• Like 1

ok, well 4 hors of searching and no go, the incompetence of SEGA has once and for all singularly defined itself in this one simple act.

I can't even think of one game that may be even 20 years old that I can't find very simple instructions for, but PSO BB which is still active more or less,

has every guide to the most complicated system of section/drop table ever devised for a mmo (unnecessarily) yet how to use the shortcuts seems lost to the common man.

why did the game die? the same reason FFXIV died, Japanese pride.

Anyway still love the game and just wanted to say my piece.

Theres has got to be one person that is willing to contribute a single sentence to my query?

Dizz already explained but ok, second time:

Its really simple.

1-Go to the customize menu.

2-On the skill/spell/item you want to add click the number: if you want it on the slot 1 press 1, and so on till 9. (and 0)

• Like 1